1. Creative Movement – Pink leotard(spaghetti/tank straps), pink tights, pink ballet slippers. Hair pulled back in a ballet bun or tidy ponytail. Pink ballet skirt optional(but must be attached to leotard).*No princess outfits or costumes please.
2. Basic Ballet, Pre Primary Ballet, Primary Ballet – True Pink leotard( Mondor style 01633), matching pink elastic ballet belt,(no skirts), pink tights, pink ballet slippers. Hair must be pulled back in a proper ‘ballet bun’ with net.
3. Grades 1, 2 & 3 Ballet – Lilac leotard(Mondor style 01643), matching lilac elastic ballet belt(No skirts)pink tights, pink ballet slippers. Hair must be pulled back in a proper ‘ballet bun’ with net.
4. Grades 4 & 5 Ballet - Paradise blue leotard (Mondor style 03521), matching blue elastic ballet belt(No skirts), pink tights, pink ballet slippers. Hair must be pulled back in a proper "ballet bun" with net.
5. Grade 6(Inter Foundation) & Ballet Point class – Black camisole leotard(any style, however it must be all black no color and no cap/long sleeves) pink tights, pink canvas ballet shoes. Point shoes. Hair must be pulled back in a proper ‘ballet bun’ with net.
6. Boy’s in Ballet or Creative Movement – Black leggings or boys dance shorts. White boy’s tank top or t-shirt. Black ballet slippers.
7. Jazz, Tap, Lyrical – BLACK leotard or fitted tank top, or sports dance bra for dancers 11 years and up(no graphics/logos), BLACK tights, leggings or Jazz shorts(no skirts, jeans, or outdoor clothing). Black leather Jazz shoes, Black Tap shoes, or foot undies/turners for Lyrical. Students can not wear layers in class(sweaters, hoodies etc). Hair must be pulled back in either a ponytail or bun with a hair net .
8. Boy’s in Jazz, Tap, Lyrical – Black or white t-shirt. Black shorts or track pants. No hats, hoodies or oversized shirts. Appropriate dance shoes depending on which class you are attending.
9. Acrobatics – Any color or style(either gymnastic or dance) leotard. Dance shorts(any color). NO Leggings. No t-shirts, no tank tops, no layered clothing. Students must be barefoot. *Hair must be pulled back in a tight ‘bun’ with hair net. All students must bring a clean pair of socks(no holes) to every class.
10. Boys in Acrobatics – Any color t-shirt or tank top. Shorts(no track pants). Barefoot.
11. Ballet/Jazz split - Either all black or all pink, leotard with tights(or leggings). Both pink ballet slippers & black jazz shoes. Hair pulled back in ponytail or bun. No skirts.
12. Musical Theatre & Hip Hop – Any color t-shirt or tank top. Any color leggings, dance shorts(No skirts, jeans). Black jazz shoes for MT or indoor runners for Hip Hop. Hair must be pulled back in a ponytail. Boys can wear track pants or shorts for hiphop(No hats).
13. BDM Mini, Jr & Sr Dance Company – Please wear the appropriate dance attire depending on what type of Company classes you’re having each week.